Wednesday, February 22, 2006

New meaning to "the zoo"

Our house currently looks like a kleenex factory... after the explosion. we picked a whole bunch out from the sheets this morning, and there seem to be little collections we've made littering the house that have fallen out of pockets. We're going through kleenex faster than I think I've ever seen two people go through boxes of kleenex before. We both have colds and it doesn't look like there's much of an end in sight, but we're seriously hoping it comes soon! You know it's bad when Dave likens my nose blowing noises to a elephant's trunk at a zoo and rather than being ticked off at him and give him the cold shoulder all night I laugh, make the same (admittedly remarkably elephant-like) noise and then fall into an asthmatic coughing fit while he scrambles for inhalers to rescue me. At night and in the morning I sound like a wheezy 70 year old man who has had a pack-a-day habit for at least 60 years.

No comments: