Saturday, December 31, 2005

Baby it's cold inside!

So when we got up this morning I found it cold, but that's really not unusual; I'm always cold, so I thought nothing of it. Thing is Dave found it cold too. So, he checked the thermostat and it turns out it was 11 degrees in here!

After some fiddling to try to find out why the furnace wasn't on and heating the house (with the help of a super bright flashlight from my sister) I was moments away from calling the (probably very expensive) repair dude when we re-positioned a wire on the new thermostat and lo and behold the house is slowly warming up again.

The other good news is it's snowing outside- no more looking at snow turned to ice patches on brown grass! We aren't supposed to get much, but any snow is welcome at this point.

No comments: